Chanel Facial Corrector éclat Lumière is a corrective makeup product that evens out the complexion and adds radiance to the face. Its light-reflecting pigments give the skin a healthy glow, while its blend of active ingredients helps to smooth and brighten the complexion.
- Chanel Facial Corrector éclat Lumière can be used as a primer, to brighten the complexion and add radiance before foundation.
- It can also be applied after foundation, to target specific areas that need more coverage or brightness.
- The light-reflecting pigments in Chanel Facial Corrector éclat Lumière help to create a natural, healthy-looking glow.
- Chanel Facial Corrector éclat Lumière's blend of active ingredients helps to smooth and brighten the complexion.
- Chanel Facial Corrector éclat Lumière is a corrective makeup product that evens out the complexion and adds radiance to the face.
How to Use
- To fill the brush's tip, twist the dosing device.
- Apply a small amount of product to your finger and gently dab.
- Blend in with fingertips.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Finish: smooth, bright, and radiant face
AquaSolvent, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Isododecane, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene glycol caprylate/caprate, Tribehenin, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium chloride, Silica
Please be advised that ingredient lists are subject to change and may vary at times. Please consult the list of ingredients that is located on our product packaging to ensure that a CHANEL product is appropriate for your personal use.
*Disclaimer: we do our best to provide an exact list of ingredients, but we can't guarantee neither that this list is exhaustive neither 100% accurate. Vendors may change the list of ingredients without prior notice. Non voluntary omissions and mistakes could also happen. You can request an accurate list of ingredients for products we have in stock before buying by contacting us at email@example.com.
It is always good to check the product ingredients on the product box.